Denim Fabric Indigo Dyeing Machine and Combined Sizing Machine
KD381-240 Denim Indigo Dyeing & Sizing Combined Machine
Adapted variety range:
6S-32S Indigo dyeing of cotton and its blended fabric, dark blue,
topping and a variety of colors sulfide staining bar of denim
AM machine head stock, using chamber to dry, Pigmented part is
collective rotation and sizing section is transmitted by two-unit.
warp creel → dyeing (pre-treatment, dyeing, washing) → drying →
sizing→ drying → leasing → winding to weaver’s beam
Working width (mm)
2400mm or 2500mm
sizing: 2-45 dyeing: 2-35
Winding diameter of weaver’s beam (mm)
Max. length of weaver beam’s roller
Drying cylinder quantity:
for dyeing part
for sizing part: 12 pcs
The working width of drying cylinder
1800mm ( length of barrel body: 2000mm)
Working width of sizing box
Warp beam quantity
Containing warp beam diameter (mm)
Total power (KW)
about 125KW (the host transmission: 78KW)
Steam vapor pressure
Compressed air pressure
Shape size (L*W*H) (mm)
The basic structure of the machine
- Warp creel (4 groups, can accommodate up to ø 1000mm warp beam 16
- Dyeing and oxidation part (15 slots).
- Dyeing chamber (Ø 800mm drying cylinder 10 pcs).
- Yarn storage device (maximum reserves of 100 m).
- Sizing box (three dip the three press).
- Sizing chamber (Ø 800mm drying cylinder 12 pcs).
- Yarn tension parts.
- Head stock (small-wall-plate type electric mobility head stock) Max. winding diameter ø 1016mm, effective working width 2400mm.
- Dyeing part uses recycle part of the stainless steel pipes.
- Electrical controlling part
- Auxiliary equipment.